SEO MANAGER NETBOOSTER HELSINKI
NetBooster is recruiting a SEO Manager for its centrally located Helsinki office.
NetBooster is an international marketing agency, native to digital, with a holistic approach to creativity, technology and media to bring the right message to the right people at the right time. NetBooster has specialist units across its global group of 800 experts working seamlessly together as one team to offer; Search Engine Marketing (SEO & PPC), Display Advertising, Affiliate, Analytics, Data Mining, Social Media, CRM Intelligence, Mobile, Online Video, Website Development, Special Projects, Consultancy and Creative to international comapnies within a variety of verticals.
ABOUT THE ROLE
NetBooster’s mission is to leverage all available digital channels to expose clients smarter and more efficiently online and to generate actual ROI from clients’ digital marketing investments. In close cooperation with the Nordic SEO team and the Finnish Account team, your mission is to manage the day-to-day SEO aspect of the marketing mix for Finnish clients including being the main point of contact for your clients. NetBooster offers you a chance to work with large and influential clients in a competent, creative and dynamic environment. You will become a part of a skilled and tightly knit group of individuals in which you will be able to influence NetBooster’s Nordic SEO direction.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
We are looking for a SEO Manager with previous experience of hands on and strategic SEO. You will work with clients in several verticals. You will carry full SEO responsibility for some clients while you will work with other clients as part of a Nordic or European team.
AMONG OTHER THINGS YOU WILL
- Provide SEO services according to up to date industry insights, trends and methods
- Creatively and proactively drive development of organic traffic acquisition for your clients
- Provide clients with consultancy and support on SEO related matters
WE EXPECT YOU TO
- Have a minimum of 2-3 years of hands-on SEO experience, preferably from an agency.
- Be skilled in technical SEO.
- Be able to create fully SEO-optimised web copy.
- Use platforms such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager and third party SEO intelligence platform as natural tools in your daily work and decision making.
- Have experience and/or an interest in CRO.
- Be professionally fluent in Finnish and English.
We believe that you have a natural interest in all things related to digital marketing, SEO in particular, and proactively make sure that your knowledge is up to date. You combine your expert knowledge with a commercial mindset, enjoy daily contact with clients and are comfortable giving presentations. Furthermore, we believe that you are structured and capable of planning and prioritizing your tasks independently. You have the ability to analyze and solve problems and think on your feet.
To learn more about the role, please contact Nordic SEO Director Jens Hilmersson, +45 25 30 70 28, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please submit your application and resume in English as soon as possible. Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis but please note that we will not respond to your application before August 2017.
We look forward to hearing from you!